[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

Wed Feb 22 18:01:52 CST 2006

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for that information.  I think that I have done to my catalog.xml file
what you suggested.  Here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog"
	xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog
file:///E:/downloads/ISO19139/2006-01-13/catalog.xsd">
	<system systemId="http://schemas.opengis.net/xlink/1.0.0/xlinks.xsd"
uri="file:///E:/downloads/GML3.1/GML3.1.1/xlink/xlinks.xsd"/>
	<system
systemId="http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.0/xlink/xlinks.xsd"
uri="file:///E:/downloads/GML3.1/GML3.1.1/xlink/xlinks.xsd"/>
	<rewriteURI
uriIdStartString="http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.1/base"
rewritePrefix="file:///E:/downloads/GML3.1/GML3.1.1/base"/>
</catalog>

Did I get it right?  If so I still get the same error when I try to validate
the catalog.xml document.

I also get an error when I try to validate the catalog.xsd document.

You help is greatly appreciated on this matter.

Thanks.

John