[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 17 07:43:55 CST 2006

Hello John,

Looking at the catalog.xml file I see that all the elements are in no
namespace. In an OASIS XML Catalog they must be in the
"urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog" namespace. That means you
have to place all the elements of your catalog in that namespace, for
example by adding the
xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog" attribute to the
root element. Also you have to bind the xsi prefix to the XML Schema
namespace, otherwise it is not a well-formed XML document.

Please look at the file
[oXygen-install-folder]/frameworks/docbook/dtd/catalog.xml for an
example catalog.

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/