[oXygen-user] [bug][SVNClient] Encoding issue

Timothy Reaves
Sun Dec 24 10:47:18 CST 2006

	When I double-click a file to do a compare (from one particular
repository, not all), I get an error dialog:

Operation failed: Got a character coding exception.
To ignore these errors or to replace invalid characters
please change in oXygen preferences the "Encoding errors handling"
from REPORT to IGNORE or REPLACE.
UTF8 - java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException [Input length = 1]

First of all, I'm not real sure what the error means.  The repository
is for a muli-language application (LyX) and does support multiple
character sets.

Secondly, I have gone into oXygen and change that setting to IGNORE,
and still get the error.