[oXygen-user] improper completion when co-occurrence constraint

George Cristian Bina
Thu Dec 21 10:11:18 CST 2006

Hi Syd,

Thanks for reporting, we will look into that, at the first glance it
looks like that is a bug and oXygen should provide the correct values in
that case. I will let you know what we find out.