[oXygen-user] Generating an instance from schema

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 30 07:12:44 CDT 2006

Hello,

Yes, a future version of oXygen will also take into account the
definitions of an imported schema when creating a new document and when
generating an XML instance based on the importing schema. However this
will not be implemented in the short term, that is the next version of
oXygen will not add it.

Best regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com/