[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Chris Chiasson
Tue Aug 22 10:35:23 CDT 2006

I wish I could solve this problem :-[

At least the parameter detection routine in oXygen now shows the
paramter value I've set, though I don't know why that changed.

The TestHarness.html and TestHarness.xhtml were made by executing the
TestHarness HTML and XHTML transforms in oXygen.

I made a 7 MiB video of me using a tool to generate the XML, verifying
the oXygen transformation, executing the transform, viewing the output
(which didn't respect xml:base), exporting the project to a temp
folder on my website, executing the same transform with xsltproc, and
comparing both outputs. I can get xsltproc to work, but not oXygen :-(

I am hoping you will watch the video and be able to catch whatever I
might have messed up.

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/C38951408874-transcoded.avi

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/Engineering_Optimization_Documentation.zip

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/Engineering_Optimization_Documentation/