[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 22 04:26:42 CDT 2006

Hello Chris,

The XSLT parameters and their default values are extracted from the
stylesheet specified in the scenario in the XSL URL field. If that
stylesheet specifies other value than the default value 1 set by the
original DocBook stylesheet then that other value is listed in the
Parameters dialog as default value. Default value means generally the
value of the parameter if you do not set other value explicitly in the
Parameters dialog, not the default set by the original DocBook stylesheet.

I downloaded

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/Engineering_Optimization_Documentation.zip

and I applied your scenarios "TestHarness DocBook HTML" and "TestHarness
DocBook XHTML" to TestHarness.xml with oXygen 7.2. I obtained a .html
file and a .xhtml file which point to the low DPI images (html role)
with correct paths
(C:/path/to/Engineering_Optimization_Documentation/mote/*.png). That
means the PNG images located in the
Engineering_Optimization_Documentation\mout folder are displayed just
fine. This happened in both oXygen standalone and in Eclipse. I see that
in your files TestHarness.html and TestHarness.xhtml the paths do not
contain the mout folder name. How did you generate these files ?

Best regards,
Sorin