[oXygen-user] assistance for associating an XML document with a stylesheet?

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 4 09:48:44 CDT 2006

Hello,

I added a feature request on our bugzilla for autocompletion on the name
and attributes of the processing instructions "xml-stylesheet" and
"oxygen". The second one is created by the Associate schema action.
Generally "xml-stylesheet" is interpreted by a web browser when it
formats the XML document for display. I think the second approach about
adding an action for stylesheets like Associate schema for schemas
duplicates the association of a transformation scenario. The
transformation scenario is the mechanism used in <oXygen/> to associate
a stylesheet with an XML document.

Best regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com/