[oXygen-user] OS X menu item

Sorin Ristache
Mon Nov 21 03:23:16 CST 2005

Hello,

The installer associates the <oXygen/> bundle with file types recognized
by <oXygen/> (.xml, .xsd, .rng, .xsl, etc). Newer versions of <oXygen/>
should not create other entries in the Open With menu because we do not
change the application identifier. The problem appears on some Mac
machines where <oXygen/> versions released before version 6.0 are
installed, OS X is upgraded from 10.3.x to 10.4.x and after that a 6.x
version or later is installed. The fix that we found is rebuilding the
file association registry of that Mac machine with the following
procedure listed in the User Manual:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone-en/common-problems.html#d4e7901

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/