[oXygen-user] changing schema documentation output

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 30 04:08:41 CDT 2005

Hello,

To customize the XML Schema documentation in a way that is not possible
using the parameters present in the Schema documentation dialog you
should modify directly xs3p.xsl stylesheet located in the directory
[oXygen-install-dir]/frameworks/xs3p and invoke it as an external tool
in <oXygen/> or from a command line outside <oXygen/>. Invoking it in
one of these two ways is necessary because you can't modify the
stylesheet used from the dialog.

For examples of how to invoke it from a command line using Xalan-Java
see [oXygen-install-dir]/frameworks/xs3p/examples/test_xalanj.bat and
for MSXSL see
[oXygen-install-dir]/frameworks/xs3p/examples/test_msxsl.bat. For
configuring the stylesheet as an external tool see

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone-en/integrating-external-tools.html

Best regards,
Sorin