[oXygen-user] v 6.0: Find misbehaves

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jun 16 01:48:23 CDT 2005

Dear Lars,

If you started <oXygen/> with a double click on a file with an extension
associated with <oXygen/> the oxygen.log file will be created in the
directory of that file. If oxygen.log is not there and is not in
C:\Program Files\Oxygen 6.0\ probably the start directory of the Start
Menu shortcut was not set to C:\Program Files\Oxygen 6.0\ and you should
find the file in your user home directory, something like C:\Documents
and Settings\lars. Go to Help - About - System properties - user.home to
find the name of the home directory.

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/