[oXygen-user] Namespace of oXygen project files

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jun 2 02:56:29 CDT 2005

Dear Eike Jordan,

I attached the XML Schema of the <oXygen/> project files. The sample
project [oXygen-install-dir]/samples/sample.xpr is one instance document
of the schema.

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/