[oXygen-user] Programatic DocBook generation

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jul 28 08:53:30 CDT 2005

Hello,

If you can call Ant from your plugin the easiest way to do the
transformation to HTML is using the "xslt" Ant task:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/style.html

For examples of calling Saxon form a Java application see:

http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon7.0/using-xsl.html#Embedding

For sample Java applications that use Xalan see:

http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/samples.html

Best regards,
Sorin