[oXygen-user] wish: reindenting without rewrapping

George Cristian Bina
Fri Oct 29 03:51:01 CDT 2004

Hi Lars,

There are two indent commands in oXygen. The second one is exactly as
you describe, it only indents the space at the beginning of each line
without affecting the line breaks. It is called Indent selection and it
is available on the contextual menu (right click on windows). You can
assign a shortcut for this action using the Options->Preferences dialog
in the Menu shortcut keys entry -> Indent selection action.

For separating a template from the other I use comments. They allow the
new lines to stay there even after a format and indent operation and
also allow me to enter a small description of the template.