[oXygen-user] Comments about a possible new feature

George Cristian Bina
Wed Jan 28 12:38:33 CST 2004

Hi Robert,

> ...I just tried it by defining the working directory as the location of
> my build.xml and then 'ant' as my command line (/project/@default='all').
>
> It gives:
>
> CreateProcess: ant error=2
> Process ended with exit code -1

Try to set the command line to ant.bat. I gave it a try and it works fine.

> On another note, is there any info available about building plugins for
> Oxygen? Perhaps all we might need is the source for the existing
> plugins, especially (for me), the source for the schema documentation
> plugin. I don't mean the XSL file, rather the java to show an example of
> how we hook into Oxygen core. I have a few ideas for plugins; one being
> an Ant interface, another being using Oxygen as an interface for our CMS.

Have a look at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=286
As I said there, the plugin support in the standalone version is quite
limited and it was developed at user requests so feel free to discuss with
us your needs.