[oXygen-user] Comments about a possible new feature

Hiroshi Okugawa
Tue Jan 27 11:48:54 CST 2004

Hi George,

In message "[oXygen-user] Comments about a possible new feature"
 At Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:37:09 +0200
 "George Cristian Bina" <>-san writes.
|I would like to ask you how you feel about adding the possibility to fade
|the lines that are not in the center of the attention in the editing area.
|Do you find this useful ? Please look at the snapshot below to get an idea
|of how this would look like.

It may get interesting impression.
I don't think it is useful. Actually our brain could focus
the important area unconsciously. I think.

IMHO, you'd better focus to other useful functions..

|Also you may see in the screenshot an actual feature that will go in oXygen
|3.1 in February: the outliner will be able to show some attibutes and/or
|text content.

It looks nice!

|http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/oxygen20040127.jpg

Thanks,