[oXygen-user] revisited: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Dan Caprioara
Tue Jan 6 23:20:38 CST 2004

Hello Sean,

Well, FOP has problems with big input files. I think one solution is to
split somehow the input in two pieces and convert them individually.
Other solution is to use another FO processor. From my knowledge XEP
failed on FO files generated from Docbook, but I did not checked the
latest release.

Here is a link with a list of FO processors:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/FOprocessors.html

Many regards,

Dan