[oXygen-user] Can't find xlinks when validating a document

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 12 04:28:27 CDT 2004

The xlinks.xsd that you found contains the comment

<!-- ==============================================================
Attributes grouped by XLink type, as specified in the W3C
Proposed Recommendation (dated 2000-12-20)

while the xlinks.xsd that I suggested contains a comment

Attributes grouped by XLink type, as specified by the allowed usage patterns
in sec. 4.1 of the W3C Recommendation (dated 2001-06-27)

I would use the version that I suggested (http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/2.1.2/xlinks.xsd).

Best regards,
Sorin