[oXygen-user] Can't find xlinks when validating a document

Wed Aug 11 22:48:22 CDT 2004

Sorin,

Thanks for that information but now I am really confused.  While I was
waiting for a reply on this list I did manage to find a copy of xlinks.xsd
with a GML3.1 specification.  The trouble is I don't know which one is the
latest version.

The application information held in the xlinks.xsd that you suggested is as
follows:

<annotation>
  <appinfo>xlinks.xsd v2.1.2 2002-07</appinfo>
  <documentation xml:lang="en">This schema provides the XLink attributes for
general use.</documentation>
  </annotation>

The application information held in the xlinks.xsd that I found is as
follows:

<annotation>
  <appinfo
source="urn:opengis:specification:gml:schema-xlinks:v3.0c2">xlinks.xsd v3.0b2
2001-07</appinfo>
  <documentation>
    GML 3.0 candidate xlinks schema. Copyright (c) 2001 OGC, All Rights
Reserved.
  </documentation>
</annotation>

It seems to me that the one that I found is a latter edition "v3.0b2" as
opposed to "v2.1.2" but it's date, "2001-07" is earlier than the version that
you suggested, "2002-07".

I now wonder which one I should be using.?

John