[oXygen-user] WebDAV question

Dan Caprioara
Fri Apr 9 01:16:12 CDT 2004

Last time we tested on Zope (Plone is based on Zope) we found that Zope
is not fully HTTP/1.1 compatible. The problem is that the chunked
content cannot be uploaded.

In the Oxygen version 4.0 beta we modified a bit the upload method.
Please give it a try and see if the problem is still there. If you have
problems then please set up a test accout on that server so we can
reproduce the bug. (George posted the download URL and the license key
for the beta kit. For your conveninece I paste it bellow.)

Best regards,
Dan

---------------------

As you know oXygen 4.0 will add as main feature an XSLT debugger. We have
available a beta version of the all platforms distribution. Please download
it from:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/oxygenAll4.0B.tar.gz

and use the following license:

===================

Registration_Name=Betatester

Company=Syncro Soft Ltd.

Category=Professional

Component=XML-Editor, XSLT-Debugger

Version=4, 4

Number_of_Licenses=1

Date=04-07-2004

Duration=31

SGN=MC0CFQCCP1yEBWUtQvAMpD8y1AdTlt1IUwIUWegwL8YgkkCyzke84q+a5PMYc2o\=

--
Best regards,
Dan Caprioara

http://www.oxygenxml.com/