[oXygen-user] Bug: XInclude

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 13 05:32:53 CDT 2003

Hi Sean,

To make clear for everybody where is the oXygen that has support for
XInclude I enclose below a fragment from the email I sent you:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/george/download/xinclude/oxygen.jar
> Check Options->Preferences  / XML Parser options
> ---> Enable XInclude
> processing.

Now the content completion problem comes from the fact that for performance
reasons we do not precess external references on content completion. This
coupled with the context sensitive support gives no entries after
xi:include. Possible solutions:
1. Offer all elements that can appear in the parent instead of none.
2. Resolve external entities (configurable through preferences)

George Cristian Bina mailto:
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/