[oXygen-user] JAI

Sorin Ristache
Fri Dec 12 09:05:15 CST 2003

Hi,

I already found a workaround in the stylesheets myself and probably we
will include FOP 0.20.5 in the next release of <oXygen/>.

To use JAI in FO transformations you have to copy jai_core.jar,
jai_codec.jar and mlibwrapper_jai.jar in the lib subdirectory of your
<oXygen/> installation and add the name of the directory containing
mlib_jai.dll and mlib_jai_mmx.dll to the PATH environment variable. Also
you have to set up FOP 0.20.5 as an external FO processor.

We will think about allowing the user to specify a location where JAI or
other tool is already installed on the machine.