[oXygen-sdk] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 17.1 (2016032212)

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Wed Mar 23 10:48:51 CDT 2016

Dear oXygen users,

We announce the release of a new maintenance build (2016032212) for
oXygen 17.1 (XML Editor, XML Developer, XML Author).
The build number can be verified in the Help -> About dialog box from
the application (next to the version number).

You can download the new installation kits from our web site:

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes:

You can follow our oXygen release/build RSS feed here:

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this new build.

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.2020
Fax: +40-251-461482