[oXygen-sdk] HisTEI: An Oxygen framework for historical documents encoded in TEI

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Nov 4 01:05:23 CST 2014

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I always wanted to make a list with separate projects which develop
Oxygen plugins or frameworks, I found some time today and also listed
your plugin in the list:

> http://blog.oxygenxml.com/2014/11/public-hosted-oxygen-plugin-and.html

Maybe you should also advertise it on the TEI users list, I'm not sure
how many TEI users are registered on the Oxygen SDK list which is more
of a Java-API developer-oriented list.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu