[oXygen-sdk] Resolving of custom attribute through a custom URLHandler

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Feb 19 07:01:08 CST 2013

Hi Jan,

You will need to modify the DITA document type Java customizations for
this using the Author SDK:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen_sdk.html#XML_Editor_Authoring_SDK

If in a standalone version of Oxygen you go to the "Document Type
Association" Preferences page and you edit the DITA document type, in
the "Classpath" tab you should refer your own JAR library and in the
Extensions tab you can choose a custom implementation of "References
resolver".
Your implementation should be a modified version of
"ro.sync.ecss.extensions.dita.conref.DITAConRefResolver" for which the
Java sources should be found in the Author SDK.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu