[oXygen-sdk] Resolving of custom attribute through a custom URLHandler

Jan Bevers jbevers at sdl.com
Tue Feb 19 06:35:05 CST 2013

Hi

I have a custom attribute defined in my DITA customization called 'varref'.
Whenever an element has this attribute set the content of this element needs
to be looked up in another document and inserted (like a conref in DITA). For
conref resolving I'm using a custom URLHandler.

Is there a way to do resolving of my custom attribute (like conref resolving)
through the oXygen api?

Thanks in advance

Jan Bevers | Developer | SDL | Content Management Technologies Division | +32
(0)15 400 970 | jbevers at sdl.com