[oXygen-user] [ANN] Webinar: Documentation Review Workflow Using Oxygen Feedback (January 19th)

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jan 13 02:16:56 CST 2022

Hello,

Get ready for the first Oxygen XML live event of 2022! Next Wednesday,
on January 19th, we invite you to join us for the “Documentation Review
Workflow Using Oxygen Feedback” webinar.

Just before last year was coming to an end, we announced the release of
version 2.0 of the Oxygen Feedback web-based commenting platform. To
mark this event, Alin Balasa (software developer at Syncro Soft) created
an immersive live event in which he will take a deeper look at the
latest features implemented in our modern comment management platform.

He will also be showcasing the use of Feedback in conjunction with
Oxygen XML Editor so you can learn how to continuously improve your
online documentation based on your subject matter experts (SMEs) and
community feedback.

By taking part in this upcoming webinar, you will get the chance to
learn everything about:
* Integrating Oxygen Feedback in your online documentation
* Receiving feedback from your SMEs and end-users
* Feedback moderation
* User roles and user management (promoting/demoting users)
* Usage statistics
* How to easily update your content by accessing the comments stream
directly from Oxygen XML Editor

This is a free event but registration is required. You can register at
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2022-1.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other events we have planned
for you, please make sure to check
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin