[oXygen-user] [Ann] Webinar: DITA Publishing and Feedback with Oxygen Tools (January 13)

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Fri Jan 8 00:22:12 CST 2021

Hello,

New year, new learning opportunities!

Due to your rising interest in our live events, we decided to not let
you wait any longer: the 2021 Oxygen XML webinar series debuts on
January 13 with the “DITA Publishing and Feedback with Oxygen Tools”
webinar!

As you might know, DITA content can be published to modern WebHelp
Responsive online help format (based on HTML5) featuring indexing and
search, breadcrumb navigation, table of contents, responsive adaptive
layout, and accessible content.

With this in mind, Alin Balasa (software developer at Syncro Soft) will
take an in-depth look at the WebHelp Responsive output and at the
process that allows you to update content continuously by embedding a
commenting component to collect your customers’ feedback.

Some of the topics covered in this webinar will include:
* How to publish DITA content to WebHelp Responsive output (pages and
layout components, search engine, and publishing templates).
* Customizing the output using a publishing templates package.
* How to embed the Oxygen Feedback Comments Component to collect
customers’ feedback.
* Updating DITA topics by integrating community feedback with the use of
the Oxygen Feedback Plugin.

This is a free event and you can register at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2021-1.html

Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming events:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

--