[oXygen-user] Possible to Put Code Templates in a Framework?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Dec 7 23:47:44 CST 2021

Hi Danny,

With the framework extension script (which is our new way of extending a
framework configuration) you can refer to an XML file containing
serialized Author actions, but not code templates.

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/23.1/ug-editor/topics/framework-customization-script-usecases.html#framework-customization-script-usecases__section_qzt_5ry_jnb

Author actions can only be used in the Author visual editing mode while
code templates are defined only globally or at project level and can be
used also in the Text editing mode.

Oxygen XML Editor