[oXygen-user] How do I do a pipe-line in Oxygen?

Jean-Luc Chevillard jeanluc.chevillard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 04:20:07 CDT 2019

Dear Radu,

which extension should be given to the ANT file.

I have several times examined (with the help of a text editor, namely
Notepad++)
the content of Oxygen's "project files" (which come with an .xpr extension)

This is for instance what appears at the top level of my current project
(in which the .xpr file has 4987 lines
(and contains 48 scenario elements

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project version="21.1">
     <projectTree name="Proen%C3%A7a.xpr">
         <folder path="."/>
     </projectTree>
</project>

The top element is callled "project", as in your ANT example

However, since the .xpr files are created by Oxygen and I (the user) do
not have any control on their content,
I imagine it might be dangerous to create manually an .xpr without
understanding the structure which is expected.

Can you confirm that Oxygen users are not expected to manually edit .xpr
file?

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc (in Paris)

https://twitter.com/JLC1956