[oXygen-user] The paper size to be is Din A4 (210 x 297mm) but the doc has 215.9 x 279.4 mm.

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Oct 26 06:16:50 CDT 2018

Hi Bernhard,

I produced a PDF from a sample DocBook document with the default
settings, I obtained the PDF and opened it in Adobe Reader. In the
Reader there is a the "Document Properties" dialog where it lists this
size: 8.27 X 11.69 inches which translates to (210 x 297mm).
So I cannot reproduce the problem with the default settings and without
any customization.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com