[oXygen-user] How to type an UTF8 symbol in text as well as in author mode

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Mon Feb 19 09:17:26 CST 2018

The UTF8 table at
http://www.utf8-zeichentabelle.de/unicode-utf8-table.pl?start=8592 shows
this first four lines.

Unicode
Codepos. 	Zeichen 	UTF-8
(hex.) 	Name
U+2190 	← 	e2 86 90 	LEFTWARDS ARROW
U+2191 	↑ 	e2 86 91 	UPWARDS ARROW
U+2192 	→ 	e2 86 92 	RIGHTWARDS ARROW
U+2193 	↓ 	e2 86 93 	DOWNWARDS ARROW

When I tried to change a utf8 hex value in a simple doc, using
Ctrl-Shift-X, I get:

(not a valid hexadecimal sequence to change)

I also tried the 0x1F926 from Bens example below. The same error. What
do I wrong?

These arrows would be a good example since they will be used.

Regards

Bernhard

spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09