[oXygen-user] Strange behavior with xls:message on oxygen 19

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Sep 22 06:34:19 CDT 2017

Hi Eric,

I tried to put together a small sample XML + XSL transformation with
some xsl:messages but for me the debugger seems to properly report the
message text in the "Messages" view.
So this possible bug probably depends on what exactly you are logging.
If at some point you can trim down your samples and are willing to share
them directly with us (support at oxygenxml.com) we could look into them
and help further.