[oXygen-user] DITA metrics report tool

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Mon Oct 9 06:49:26 CDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 06:36:47AM +0000, Radu Coravu wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I think that before Oxygen 19.0 I bundled the metrics stylesheets as a DITA
> OT plugin

No, from 19.0 and earlier it was in the frameworks/dita directory and
on the same level as both versions of the OT.

> which now resides in:
>
> > OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\plugins\com.oxygenxml.dita.metrics.report

Ah, nice, I'll have to play with that later.

> and it can also be downloaded separately from GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/oxygenxml/dita-metrics-report

Excellent.  You have a very minor, tiny little pull request.  :)

> I created a predefined transformation scenario to use it with a DITA
> Map, but you can also use the XSLT stylesheets directly, as you did
> before.

Well, calling it directly is a bit of a relative term since the
customised transformation scenarios were all just project specific
copies of a default one bundled with an earlier version of oXygen
(17.1 or 18.0, I think).

Regards,
Ben

--
|   Ben McGinnes   |   Adversarial Press   |  Author and Publisher  |
| Writer, Trainer, Systems Administrator, Developer, ICT Consultant |