[oXygen-user] Transformation failed: Oxygen 19.1 editor + markdown files

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 9 05:41:44 CDT 2017

Hi Annette,

When installed on Windows, just like any other application, Oxygen is
installed in the "Program Files" where no application has rights to
write content.
Usually Oxygen tries to automatically copy its "samples" folder
automatically to your "Documents" folder in order to avoid such folder
write access problems. Somehow this did not work in your case.
So you could manually copy our entire folder "C:\Program Files\Oxygen
XML Editor 19\samples\dita" to a place where you have full read/write
access (your "Documents" folder for example), open the DITA Map from
that location and publish it.