[oXygen-user] Another Feature Request: Refactor Key Names

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 2 02:12:51 CDT 2017

Hi Eliot,

Right, you asked this before and it makes sense.
Maybe we can come up with an XML Refactoring operation which does do
this. The operation would be XSLT based, it would take two parameters,
the name of the current key and the name of the new key, go through each
@keys, @keyref and @conkeyref and change them to use the new key name.