[oXygen-user] Strange error with oxygen xml editor 19

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Aug 9 06:56:08 CDT 2017

Hi Bernhard,

Unfortunately we would need more details to help you further, maybe tell
us what XML vocabulary you are using and add a couple of screenshots.
Also a sample XML document would help.
If you want to take this off list you can use our tech support email
address (support at oxygenxml.com) or our tech support feedback form:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/techSupport.html