[oXygen-user] oXygen XML 19: import keyboard shortcuts from previous version?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Apr 7 08:23:45 CDT 2017

Hi,

Yes, each installed Oxygen version should inherit and import settings
from the previous installation.
So not sure why this does not work for Yves.
Yves, as a workaround you can use "Options->Export Global Options" in
the previous Oxygen installation and then import the options in the
newer Oxygen installation.