[oXygen-user] Context-sensitive Webhelp using MS HelpProvider?

Franz-Josef Knelangen fjk at akgsoftware.de
Thu Nov 24 08:13:35 CST 2016

Hello there,

new to this list so apologies if this has been answered before:

We're moving from CHM to Webhelp for our desktop apps and my developer colleagues don't like to make the switch if they cannot use the MS HelpProvider to call the help from our Windows Desktop Apps.

Anyone managed context-sensitive Webhelp with MS HelpProvider?

TIA and Kind regards,

Franz-Josef

________________________________

AKG Software Consulting GmbH
Franz-Josef Knelangen

Uhlandstra?e 12
79423 Heitersheim
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)7634 5612-611
Fax: +49 (0)7634 5612-300
E-Mail: fjk at akgsoftware.de
Internet: www.akgsoftware.de<http://www.akgsoftware.de>

Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dipl.-Ing. Artur K. G?nther, Dipl.-Ing. Arno Br?ggemann, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bernhard Feser, Dipl.-Ing. Jens G?nther
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Heitersheim, HRB 310383 (Amtsgericht Freiburg)