[oXygen-user] MENU SHORTCUTS

oXygen XML Editor Support (Costin Sandoi)
Tue May 31 10:23:01 CDT 2016

Hello,

I have already replied to you by email, but I considered replying also
on the list, for the users who might be interested in the existence of
such a list of shortcuts.

Currently (v18.0) it is not possible to export the list of shortcuts
from the "Menu Shortcut Keys" section in the oXygen Options menu.

We have a private list of shortcut keys which we are using internally
and are considering adding an Appendix with all of these in our User
Manual in a future version of oXygen.

Best Regards,
Costin

Costin Săndoi
<oXygen/>^® XML Editor, Author and Developer
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.302
Fax: +40-251-461482

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained
herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified.