[oXygen-user] Printing (Mac platform)

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Tue May 31 10:00:12 CDT 2016

David,

The "print service" that the message complains about is CUPS (cupsd).

Could you please try the same with the distribution of Oxygen that uses
the legacy Java SE 6 (from Apple)?
You can find it here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/download_oxygenxml_editor.html?os=MacOSX
It is the second download, named "Mac OS X 10.6 and later (Requires Java
SE 6)".
You can install Java SE 6 (Java for OS X) from here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572

Regards,
Adrian

Fax: +40-251-461482