[oXygen-user] Zoom by mouse scrolling in v18

Tobias Fischer | pagina GmbH
Thu May 12 08:37:29 CDT 2016

Hi Alex,

thanks for planning to bring back the option!

Please note that in the XPath/XQuery builder the zoom by mouse scrolling
was the only option to increase the font size because CTRL + "+"
wouldn't work there... Please keep this in mind when re-implementing the
feature or add CTRL + "+/0/-" support also to the XPath/XQuery builder.

Best regards,
Tobias