[oXygen-user] Zoom by mouse scrolling in v18

oXygen XML Editor Support - Alex Jitianu
Wed May 11 02:45:00 CDT 2016

Hello,

We removed the zoom by mouse scrolling because it had some issues when
used on Windows laptops or on Macs. On these systems the JVM incorrectly
reported a "zoom"-triggering event when you pressed "CTRL"/"META"
*after* you've finished a scroll. The result was a very annoying and
unexpected zoom. We though that because there is also the CTRL + "+"
shortcut, people wont miss it too much. I guess we were wrong, weren't
we ? :)

In the next 18 build we'll publish an option so that you'll be able to
enable or disable this support as you please.

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu