[oXygen-user] Treating Selected Project Resources as XQuery Collection?

Eliot Kimber
Thu May 5 13:26:39 CDT 2016

I want to use the XQuery against files feature to do some quick analysis:
Find topics with large tables and report those files and only those files.

It's not obvious, and I didn't find it in the help, how to do this. My
hope would be that when the scope selected in the XPath/XQuery builder is
"selected project resources" that those would be treated as a collection
so I could do e.g.:

For $doc in collection()
    Return {do stuff with the docs}

Is this possible?

The analysis I'm trying to do is to find the largest tables within the set
of documents and then report those tables sorted by size. I can do this as
an Xpath but the results are ordered by the order of the documents in the
input doc so I have to scroll through a list of 1500 results to find the
few that I'm interested in.

Of course I could do this in a standalone Xquery but I was hoping there
was a quick way to do it in the Xquery builder.

Thanks,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner