[oXygen-user] DITA webhelp plugin ans new icons

Pierre Attar
Tue Mar 29 00:47:56 CDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using the oxygen Webhelp DITA plugin and I try to find the way to
add new icons to be accessed by my customized CSS. This occurs because
I'm specializing the note element to different other elements.

I only found the possibility to add my new icons straight within the
DITA Oxygen framework bu this is not easy to deploy out.
So, my question : is it possible to provide an icon directory, or
something like that, to be copied out when generating the webhelp ?

Thanks for answering, Pierre