[oXygen-user] No highlighting for dropdown selections in Eclipse

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Wed Mar 9 03:05:12 CST 2016

Hi,

It doesn't even come back after restarting Eclipse?
Did you adjust any colors in the Eclipse and/or Oxygen preferences?
If you switch (or create a new) Eclipse workspace (File > Switch
Workspace), does it come back?

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza