[oXygen-user] Search for Characters in Unicode *range*

Andreas Wagner Andreas.Wagner at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Jun 24 02:50:49 CDT 2016

Dear all,

In order to make sure that we have caught all special characters in an
externally transcribed TEI/XML file, I would like to seach for all
characters above Unicode Codepoint 0x00ff. Can this be done in the
Regular Expression Find box? (I found the search for single unicode
codepoints with \u, \x etc., but can't figure out if this can be used to
search for characters (not) in codepoint ranges.

Thanks for any suggestion,

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Wagner                          twitter: @anwagnerdreas