[oXygen-user] display refresh on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04)

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:07:47 CDT 2016

Dear oXygen users,

I am evaluating oXygen for use on linux machines, specifically those running
Ubuntu 16.04. Oxygen installs and starts fine, but after switching to
another workspace and then back to the one that holds oXygen, the display is
distorted.  Most areas of the screen are black or white, in some areas the
displayed content reappears after hovering with the mouse for a while. This
makes it very difficult to use.  I wonder if there is a solution or workaround.

All the best,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto