[oXygen-user] oxy_combobox() label for '<Empty>'?

Tony Graham tgraham at antenna.co.jp
Sat Jun 4 09:00:25 CDT 2016

For this element:

     <variable name="General_Serif_Font">Arial</variable>

I have this (work-in-progress) Author-mode CSS:

======
variable::before {
content: oxy_label(text, "Variable: ", width, 5em) oxy_textfield(
           edit, '@name',
           columns, 40
) oxy_label(text, "Output: ") oxy_combobox(
           edit, '@output-type',
           editable, false,
           values, "web, print-color, print-mono",
           labels, "Web, Color, Mono",
           canRemoveValue, true,
           fontInherit, true

);
font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS', 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif;
}

variable {
     display: block;
content: " = " oxy_textfield(
           edit, '#text',
           columns, 40
);
visibility:-oxy-collapse-text;
background-color: lightblue;
}
======

The 'labels' property works, thank you, but how can I provide a label
(and, eventually, a tooltip) such that the non-existence of the
@output-type attribute shows as 'All', not '<Empty>'?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--