[oXygen-user] Multilingual Schematron messages?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu)
Mon Jan 11 07:24:09 CST 2016

Hello,

The Schematron multilingual messages support will be available in the
next oXygen version. The presentations from the XML Prague 2016 oXygen
User Meetup are containing both features that are available in oXygen
17.1 and features that will be available in the next oXygen version.
We will wait you at the presentation to discuss the features and give us
feedback.

Thank you for telling us about the page title, we fixed it.

Best Regards,
Octavian
--
Octavian Nadolu